DrugConfirm Urine Drug Test Dip Card
- CLIA waived, FDA Cleared and Forensic Use Only options available
- For Non-Invasive, On-the-Spot Screening
- Thermometer style interpretation
- Built-in Quality Control Mechanism
- Qualitative Results in 5 minutes
Ready to Order?
Ordering in Bulk?
Request A Quote
Tests for: ADU / AMP / BAR / BUP / BZO / COC / COT / EDDP / EtG / FEN / FTN / mAMP / MDMA / MOP / MOR / MPD / MTD / OPI / OXY / PCP / PPX / TCA / THC
Collect the Specimen
Collect at least 30 mL of urine in a cup and then place the card with the test strips exposed in the sample.
Wait for Results
Wait 5 minutes to read results shown on the test strips.
Do not read results after 10 minutes.
Follow the instructions on this page to interpret the test strips.
How to Read Results
If both the "C" (Control) line and the "T" (Test) line appear, it is a Negative result. Even if the "T" line is seen faintly.
If the "C" (Control) line does not show up, results are considered Invalid.
If only the "C" (Control) line appears the test result is Positive.